Monday, July 12, 2010




Well we have started to work on the back yard now. I know we should have done the yard during the winter and the bedrooms in the summer but then someone would think we had planned stuff. As Jeff knows and tells everyone "his parents don't know how to plan things ahead of time." So anyway we have enlarged the back patio area and have started putting pavers down. We are hoping to be able to get it covered also in the future as we can afford it.
Since all of the kids are now out of state we have invited the missionaries to move in. If my planning works out it will mean I will have help this year to put the christmas decoration up since there isn't any of my children to hire to do it this coming year.
We are all fine and doing good. Mildred is excited for Seminary this year and I am too because I plan on keeping up reading the D&C with he class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget me! I will be there for Christmas this year! :) Love the yard! Love and miss you guys.